Thursday, June 4, 2009

What I'm loving right now

Quick post about a few things I'm currently obsessing over:

Got this chain mesh necklace from Ann Taylor today



I don't usually shop at Ann Taylor (actually I never do), but I was at the mall with my Mom and she wanted to look inside, where I stumbled upon the necklace, marked down to $15 from $80! It's got this chain mail look to it, which ties in nicely with my whole fashion-forward-meets-history-nerd thing. I'm picturing it with a basic v-neck t-shirt and a high waisted skirt...

Second, and sadly I don't own these yet (in fact the skirt is sold out it's so popular) because they are a bit more than $15, are two pieces from J Crew:




(The skirt and the shorts)
The skirt looks like woven straw but then it's got these amazing neon pink stripes. I don't care for how they styled it in the catalog with the sweater tied at the waist, but in person it is CUUUUUUUUTE. And also about $158. So I must now forget it.
And the shorts are so chic and summery. Mmm.

I also returned the orange shoes and purchased some new ones which I will post a picture of as soon as they come back from being dyed (yes, people still do that apparently). They are very cute and I'm fairly certain will be comfortable.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter!

Hit Counters