Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Danny Roberts

I hope that you've all trickled over to Danny Roberts' blog Igor and Andre' (http://igorandandre.blogspot.com/) by now, but if you haven't YOU MUST. I read multiple blogs that have talked about his work, especially since he did beautiful drawings of bloggers like Camille from Childhood Flames and Jane from Sea of Shoes. He also does fashion drawings and other imaginative illustrations, and they are so evocative and gorgeous.

Take a look...







Aren't they just IT? All of the above images are available for purchase on his etsy page, and while he has $100+ paintings, the ones above are all around $20! I definitely plan on purchasing some and putting them up in my new apartment (when I finally get one). They are the perfect mix of whimsical and haunting. God I just think they are great.

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter!

Hit Counters